We, at the Keller church of Christ love young people and their families and currently work with over 70 young people in our youth group (7th – 12th grade). The responsibility of bringing Christ alive in young people, and their families, is not taken lightly. We are committed to assisting each family in growing in the way of Lord. We want to see our families develop a relationship with God that will give them the needed faith to withstand the storms of life.
The Keller church of Christ Youth & Family Ministry is in an exciting time as we work to build a foundation for today and the future. To build this foundation, we work with parents and church volunteers who have the desire, determination, discipline and dedication to work with young people and their families. Through such dedication and hard work, our ministry efforts are making an impact.
To better achieve our goals we have a wide array of ministry opportunities which will aid in the spiritual growth and faith development of each participant.
- Winter Quest Winter Retreat
- T3 Evangelism Workshop
- Keller Ladies’ Retreat
- Spring Break Work Camp
- L2L (Lads to Leaders/Leaderettes)
- Annual Men’s Retreat
- High School Graduation Recognition Service
- Mother/Daughter Brunch
- Summer Youth Series
- Reach Week Summer Camp at Pettijohn Springs Christian Camp
- Family Mission Trip (Boston, Joplin, etc.)
- OWLS (Outstanding Women Leading and Serving) Camp
- Preacher Training Camp
- Vacation Bible School
- Back to School Lock In
- Fall Family Seminar
We have many other monthly and weekly activities:
- God’s Girls: Each Monday, our 7th – 12th grade girls get together for a time of study, fellowship, service, and growth. This ministry runs from September – May.
- Man Up: Each Monday, our 7th – 12th grade guys get together for a time of study, fellowship, service, and growth. This ministry runs from September – May.
- Youth Devotionals: Every other week our 7th – 12th graders get together for a time of fellowship, praise, food, and devotion. This ministry runs from September – May.
- Fellowship in the Park: When the weather is nice, many of our families will bring their sack dinners and lawn chairs to our very own Knox Park for a great time of visitation following our evening services.
- KYG Meals: Each Wednesday, our 7th – 12th grade guys and girls get together for a time of singing, fellowship, and share a meal together. This ministry runs from September – May.
If you are looking for a place where you, and your family, will be taught the Word of God in a very real and life changing way, please come pay us a visit. It is our prayer that God will bless each one of us as we work together to build a Christ- centered youth and family ministry.
In His Service,