Keller church of Christ Vehicle Rules of Operation Agreement
In an effort to provide a safe experience while using the church vans, the following rules have been implemented:
- Seat-belts must be worn at all times.
- Keep all objects inside the vehicle.
- All windows must be kept clear of objects that may disrupt the driver’s view.
- Qualified drivers must be of the ages 25 – 70 years old.
- Speeding is not permitted.
- Drivers cannot use any electronic device, e.g., cell phone or GPS while the vehicle is in motion.
- Drivers have no at fault accidents in the last three years.
- Drivers have no more than one minor violation in the last three years on your record. Minor violation includes speeding, running a stop sign, etc.
- Drivers must have a Commercial Driver’s License or completed the online safety video to operate a 15-passenger van within the past two years.
- Drivers have no DUI’s in the last 5 years.
- Drivers have read, understand, and verify they are in compliance with the above and will comply with these rules during the entire trip. Please sign and date log before leaving on trip.
- Drivers must have passed the Keller Church of Christ approved background check.
Contact church office at 817-431-1822 or Spencer Ross at 817-313-9024; email@example.com for the names of qualified drivers.
The list of qualified drivers and these rules of operation are also posted on the bulletin board in the Family Life Center foyer.
For the latest guidelines, please see the church office for approved Vehicle Standard Operating Procedures.